martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Changes on BWS









Hello Authors, Readers, Bloggers and Friends.

Well today I made some changes to my blog, more than anything on the tabs, For you author's I made a special tab for you with all you need to know, my Review Policy, My Services and Fee (they're two tabs because one is promotions and the other one is for graphics and PR services).

Additional to that I have a new service called Rush Review that will put your review on top of my list for a minimum amount of money.

I added a tab on blog events for Thunderclaps so if any of you have one you can feature it on my blog, no charge for this one, you can send me a message and I will put it there so everyone can participate.


If I do more changes in the next month I will let you know =)


For now just enjoy the new ones.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta escuchar tu opinión ~ Love to hear your opinions