lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Father's Month





Well I decided to make a theme month in June to see how well it fares for the Blog.

Since in June we have father's day, I decided to go with that theme. 

I will try to have posts that talk about dad's, gift ideas for dad's and whatever other thing that I can think of apart from the reviews and all that. 

I hear all suggestions you may have and in this month too I have my First Tour with author C.A. Jonelle for her first book Zaryk, so keep an eye on the blog. 









Bueno decidí que haré un mes con tema en Junio pata ver como se adapta el Blog.

Ya que en Junio tenemos el Día del Padre, decidí ir con ese tema.

Tratare de hacer posts que hablen acerca de los padres, Ideas de regalos para papas y todo lo que se me ocurra en el camino, aparte de las reseñas que siempre están. 

Escucho cualquier sugerencia que quieran hacer y en este mes tambien tengo mi Primer Tour con la autora C.A. Jonelle con su primer libro Zaryk, así que estén pendientes del blog.  




6 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Of course, Step dad's are dads too sometimes, they are the only ones a child knows

      Eliminar
  2. I need to start writing POV pieces for my blog too! I like this precious!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, I'm beginning more than anything this month. Hope it will like and I can write more things too =)

      Eliminar
  3. Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing more about what you have to post this month! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for the support Anita, I hope it goes well so I can write more on my blog =)

      Eliminar

Me encanta escuchar tu opinión ~ Love to hear your opinions