viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

Review Policy


Welcome Authors, Readers, Bloggers, Promoters

Please Read Below

You can always send me an email if you want to ask anything or message me on my social media.

I do my reviews in English and Spanish
(if you want yours only on one language please tell before hand)
Please use the form to request a review Review Requesting Form

 I acept ARC's, finished copies amd ebooks (mobi format)
you can send PDF's too.
I do accept paperbacks
(please fill the contact form or review request one for that)
**If it's part of a series please do send them in order, unless they can act like standalones.
I do audiobooks, that's a new feature on my reviews.

 
I enjoy YA and NA fiction in the following genres

I DON'T READ books in the following genres

*Any other not listed here you can send an email with 
an excerpt if you want. 
I can always make an exception if I feel the book would interest me.

If I accept a book, remember there's usually a queue line so be patient,
I will get to yours as soon as I can. 
I post my reviews on goodreads and amazon as well as my blogs.
I do like to be fair on my reviews, so it will always be an honest review
if I don't like the book I would say why I didn't like it, but will try to focus on the
good aspects of the book, my mission is to share an opinion not destroy any works.
8694c-sign1
Field of Elisyum Saga - get to know a new author

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta escuchar tu opinión ~ Love to hear your opinions